USS to Premier Latest Loss Prevention and Security Technology at the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) Asset Protection Conference
Rancho Cucamonga, CA – February 25, 2014 – Universal Surveillance Systems LLC (USS), the loss prevention and security technology company, will present cutting-edge anti-theft and physical security products and systems at the 2014 Food Marketing Institute (FMI) Asset Protection Conference, March 9-12, in Jacksonville, FL.
Partnering with Genetec, a global leader in IP video surveillance, access control and license plate recognition solutions, USS will showcase the latest innovations to prevent theft and increase security and protection in retail food stores. Featured technologies will include:
- IP video- State-of-the-art video surveillance to cut installation costs and provide incredible capabilities far beyond analog video. Featured product will be the Scout X400 PVM with multiple, patented tamper alarms to allow secure face-level mounting
- Access control- Secure property and access to sensitive or restricted areas, well as monitor entry and exits with time stamped access records
- GPS- Futuristic technology for asset tracking and recovery, and logistic and supply chain security solutions
- Security device integration systems- Simplifies and streamlines installation and integration of devices from a variety of manufacturers
- Electronic article surveillance- The latest innovations in EAS technology including:
- Ninja Labels- Prevents ORC by imprinting store logo on package
- Vaults- Largest selection of sizes in the industry
- Mini BoxGuard- Patented technology for maximum throughput and security to protect high value, small boxed merchandise
- Sidewinder- Advanced bottle topper that applies quickly and easily to various shaped and sized bottles with one simple twist
USS offers total security solutions designed to deter theft, prevent loss, increase profitability and enhance customer satisfaction including a complete line of EAS and CCTV products and systems with an outstanding nationwide sales, service and support network.
For additional information, visit www.universaleas.com or call 1-800-488-9097.
Click Here to Download the