Universal Surveillance Systems to Premier New ORC Solutions at the NRF Loss Prevention Conference
Rancho Cucamonga, CA – June 4, 2013 – Universal Surveillance Systems LLC (USS), the loss prevention technology company, will unveil new tools specially engineered to prevent product theft and combat organized retail crime (ORC) at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Loss Prevention Conference, June 12-14, in San Diego, CA, in booth #1001.
As a Platinum Sponsor of the conference, USS will feature:
- The Ninja Label with EAS technology imprints a very hard to remove color store logo on the merchandise box if peeled off, making sale of the stolen item more difficult and helping to trace its origin if subsequently recovered. Provides a significant deterrent to ORC activity.
- The Scout X400, the only public view monitor (PVM) crafted to combat ORC, features a 9.7-inch vivid video screen, built-in DVR and multiple new innovative tamper alarms, including a powerful video obstruction alarm, that allow secure face-level mounting to record activity from the optimum vantage point and serve as a significant theft deterrent.
- The Spartan Pin Tag is a small, great-looking, extraordinarily tamper-resistant EAS tag that is perfect for products with large buttonholes. It features a patented, tightly-locking clutch, high pick rate and very visible mock-speaker alarm holes to greatly deter tampering.
- The Mini Patriot Family of EAS tags gives retailers small, attractive solutions to protect merchandise with proven effective technology. The Mini Patriot Family comes in multiple alarm levels, sizes and pin/lanyard configurations to meet a large variety of applications.
- The Scorpion HD detects box stuffing and concealed merchandise at the check stand. Immediately reducing shrinkage, improving profit performance and increasing customer service, it solves the growing problem of retail thieves placing high value merchandise with EAS tags in large boxes of lower priced items or between lower priced items and then paying the lower price while stealing the hidden high value items. Concealed EAS tags will trigger the Scorpion HD’s alarm, alerting sales associates of possible stolen merchandise so they can investigate.
- The AM-1 Falcon EAS pedestal features an aesthetic design that blends seamlessly in any decor while providing one of the highest detection rates in its class. Features include audible and programmable multicolored light alarms, jammer detection and remote diagnostics and monitoring.
- The Combat 3 Pedestal System is the world’s most powerful ORC tool. Its advanced technology detects booster bags, jammers and magnetic detachers as they pass through the door so you can be alerted to potential thieves operating on your property. The innovative design of the Combat 3 allows it to easily integrate with any EAS system regardless of brand.
“Successfully protecting assets means constantly evolving tactics to counter the aggressive methods of persistent thieves,” said USS President and CEO Adel Sayegh. “By utilizing cutting edge technologies from throughout the technical spectrum, USS is able to develop the most effective innovations in the LP industry that allow retailers to keep far ahead of emerging theft trends. At NRF we will be showcasing game-changing products like the Ninja Label, Scorpion HD, Scout X400 and Combat 3 that are extremely effective in countering ORC and its debilitating effect on our society.”
USS offers a complete line of cutting edge products, systems and services for both electronic article surveillance (EAS) and closed-circuit television (CCTV) to effectively prevent loss, deter theft and increase profitability. Known for their ease of use, effectiveness and aesthetics, USS products are a preferred loss prevention solution by retailers of all sizes in a wide variety of applications.
For additional information, visit new.universaleas.com or call 1-800-488-9097.
Download Press Release